
Thanks for all the advice on choosing a major. I'm still not sure what to do, but I've been reasearching and I'm getting more of an idea of what major would fit best into what I want to do. I haven't completely ruled out education, either. Maybe I'll aim to get accepted into the college that gives me the best options, and go in undeclared if I have to. I looked up said college, and they only require a 2.8 GPA, and I have a 3.7. I think I have an ok chance. Heh heh.
I've decided that I'm going to re-try ABC. I want to get through the month of September on it. I know I know, I'm dumb and I'm not even aiming to complete it. I just want the one month, and I want to fast every Friday. It'll start on September 1st, my first day of school.
My half-fast yesterday went well, and I haven't eaten today and don't plan to. But I have an awful headache and don't feel like working out like I should. But I will. I have to.
I'm so exhausted I can't even manage to write an interesting blog. Sorry. I hope everyone is doing well. : )

Sorry, I had to delete your comment! I JUST edited the post to remove details about who my weight loss buddy is... and your comment revealed it so I had to delete. You're the only one that knows now though, so feel special! haha
ReplyDelete(feel free to comment again saying that you know but won't tell :P)
Hope you're having a good day :) good luck for the ABC! I lasted like a day... damn parties!
Starting off with small goals is not dumb at all. Stick with your one month of ABC and maybe next time you'll be able to get through the whole thing the next time! Keep up your good work. Get some exercise and then some rest. Much love.
ReplyDeleteOooh, wouldn't it be nice just to major in all of those? (without having to take a heinous amount of classes, of course)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking I want to be a Doctor without Borders. To be a surgeon and provide humanitarian aid to poor countries. Then minor in photojournalism so that I can professionally chronicle my travels wooohooo
My professor is just - I don't even know lol. All I know is that I'm always attracted to guys (men) who know alot about art/humanities/philosophy, etc. Basically intelligent indie guys lolol
I always get pounding headaches during fasting after I scream at my brother haha. But I love the feeling because it means I'm restricting enough to be losing weight.
Good luck, and I hope you're able to figure out your major soon♥
it did well =]
ReplyDeleteand i think the ABC plan is going to go well, especially if you keep it up for a month.
good luck getting into the college, im sure youll do great!
XOXO Sophia Ruins <3