Monday, August 10, 2009

I FUCKING BINGED AGAIN
FUCK MY LIFE.
I was liquid fasting, doing great, then my mom seemed awfully suspicious that I "wasn't in the mood" for Chinese and ewww I feel so ashamed and embarassed. I know I'll get back on track, but I thought today was the day. : ( I shouldn't purge. I wish I could. But I can't. I'm not going to let you guys or myself down anymore.

Tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, sweetie. Tomorrow will be the day. <3 Keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe : ( Don't worry! You will do it! I know you can ; ) Tomorrow I'm fasting so why don't you fast with me? : D
    Stay strong beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is a new day. I know you'll do great.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today's mistakes will just make it easier to do good tomorrow. :) It'll be a constant reminder.

    Stay strong!
    XOXO
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont worry, most of us have been there and we are here with u now....

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I thought today was the day." Totally know what you mean there. I hate that we keep letting ourselves down. It has to change and soon :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete