
This is just to show you that 1.) I like making art, 2.) I'm shit at making art, and 3.) I obviously have no idea what the female body is supposed to look like. The idea for this was cooler than the actual thing turned out. I drew each part separately on this really nice colored paper and assembled it together. Oh, whatever. I was just really bored last night, and I want to give my blog some more color! It's been getting so drab and boring lately!
In better news, I feel like my inspiration and motivation is coming back! I'm getting excited over everything again, and finally getting really stoked on thin girls, and just excited to go to school and have a set schedule to plan, plan, plan! Plan everything!
In worse news, I'm really worried about my grandma. She's been basically having an onslaught of health problems. Her stroke was minor, but she was so weak that even the minor stroke really screwed her up. She can't talk. This makes me sadder than anything, because the sound of my grandma's voice is one of, it not my favorite, sound in the whole world. I hope that when I get old that my voice sounds exactly like hers. And I may never hear her speak again. That fucking scares me. And I can't tell my mom that I'm sad, because it'll make her sadder. It's her mother. If my mother died, I would die. Just drop dead. And I'm sorry for writing this because I'm sure you're all getting bummed out having to think about that subject. But I'm just hoping for the best. And I feel selfish as fuck because the thought that keeps popping into my head is that my mom will be too upset/preoccupied to notice that I'm not eating.
Today she made a 240 calorie sandwhich and ate half of it.
That, coffee, a spoonful of guacamole and a spoonful of peanut butter icing.
When she doesn't eat enough it makes me really upset.
That, coffee, a spoonful of guacamole and a spoonful of peanut butter icing.
When she doesn't eat enough it makes me really upset.
But I'm eating way less than her.
And I don't concern myself at all.
Does that make me selfish?
Does that make me selfish?
Did I tell you that it's my brother's birthday and I'm making him a cake? An appalling cake. It's actually comical how many components the cake has. But I love baking cake, and I haven't tasted. Even the home-made peanut butter icing, everyone tasted it and told me how amazing it was, and I was completely uninterested.
Birthday dinner tonight.
Let's see how little I can eat.
---
UPDATE: This is what happens when I'm home alone for three hours.



In hindsight, I didn't eat all that much. But who fucking cares? I binged last night, I purged today, it all comes together. And whatever I didn't puke out is now giving me a tummy ache. And I have to go to dinner still. I think I'm going to be fat forever.

Yay, I'm so glad your motivation is coming back. Thats always a good thing.
ReplyDeleteI feel so sorry for you that you may not hear your grandmas voice again. And that you cant see her right now. I will pray for you. <3
I guess I don't know if those thoughts are selfish or not, because I'm kinda the same way. =/ Maybe it is and we're sinners. Idk. Good luck at the birthday dinner tonight! I know I would be struggling. STAY STRONG BABYGIRL DONT EAT THAT FROSTING
I love your artwork - it's bright and interesting.
ReplyDeleteI've got an ill grandmother as well...and she's not getting any better. But I spend as much time as possible with her, and remember the times when I was younger and she was healthy and...vivacious :]
I hope you're able to enjoy each others' company for a long while
Will you take a photo of the cake? Or maybe that's too risky...
The hamster with the carrot is adorable!
Well, I was somewhere other than home over the summer, where the telly wasn't available. So I had to watch skins on YouTube. But I think I have BBC America here at home, so I'll check it out. I've only made it through the 1st and 2nd series...and since the 3rd has a new cast I'm debating on watching it...although I'm glad Effy is still on lol
I also watch Starved on YouTube haha...I found it on there by chance
You will NOT be fat forever!
So glad to hear that your motivation is back! Trust me, with such determination, you'll not even have to worry about being fat forever.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about your Grandma! I like your art too... especially the colorful stuff on the side. Yeah that's me using technical terminology for ya.... ;]
ReplyDeletePS You won't be fat forever! Keep strong girlie. x
Hi... been ages since i've commented on your blog! i'm a colour-lover so i don't care what the picture is of, only the colours :) which are beautiful. i'm sorry bout your grandmother... you won't ever forget her voice. take care, much love :)
ReplyDeleteAh inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI so envy you.