I also didn't fall asleep till about 5:00 last night, woke up at 10, I'm tired as shit, I'm going to have a shitty night and I can't help it, and to top it off I feel like I already ate too much (239, I know I know, but it's still too fucking much) I'm too goddamn tired to excercise but I might anyway, but I'm lazy so I probably won't, and I just NEEDED that weight to go down so that I'd have a good day. But once again my body fails me. Goddamnit I didn't eat ANYTHING yesterday, no liquid calories or anything.
Additional planning.
I can't eat for two consecutive days, ever.
One eat day to one fast day.
Or multiple fast days to one eat day.
Or multiple fast days to one eat day.
Food today, no food tomorrow, food on Sunday, none on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, food on Thursday, none on Friday. I've never done a three day fast before. I'm excited because I like fasting so much more than eating.

sounds like you know what you wanna do
ReplyDeleteso now you gotta do it! :) stay strong.
im sure you will do amazing!! :)
Hey darlin'!
ReplyDeleteI hope your day gets better :((
You have a good plan so far! You know you can stick with it! You are strong!! :)
I think fasting days are waaay easier too than eating days.. there's just something about it!
When you don't let anything touch your lips you are less inclined to have more!
Stay strong hun!!
you sound so committed. i envy your committment. with your planning and determination i know you can do it :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the no liquid calories the other day! Keep thinking thin! I think it's amazing that you like fasting... hopefully I get there, without my stomach complaining the entire time. Because the idea of fasting is spectacular, unfortunately I think I just need time to acclimate my body to it morel. :]
ReplyDelete