I'm down 2lbs even! Let's just hope I don't have some major disaster the rest of this week that puts me right back up. Today's a fast day as well, and I'm pretty optimistic that I'll do well. I'm going out to eat tomorrow (at my favorite restaraunt ever that I haven't been to since like, May) but luckily I can get an avacado, cucumber and lettuce salad. That shouldn't be too bad if it's all I eat.
So I've decided to become an ethical vegan. Meaning, I'm doing it because I have a problem with eating animal products/using my money to support such an industry, and not for any ED-related reason. I've been eating mostly vegan for a while now, but my final thing to cut out is processed sugar. Sugar in itself is vegan, but the purification process uses charcoal from animal bones, usually. So you can definitely get vegan sugar but I know that 99.9% of the time I will be entirely too lazy to bother finding it. So there goes sugar! And I'm doing the raw thing for now anyway.
Speaking of that, I absolutely need a job so I can afford a good-quality FOOD SCALE! I don't feel comfortable measuring my food by classifications such as "a large tomato" or "a medium avocado" that is just way too vague and inaccurate. I've always dreamt of having a food scale but I'm not willing to wait till Christmas to ask for one, so I need to get some money for myself haha.
I hope everyone has an amazing day. : )))

Good job for you on making the leap into veganism! That is so wonderful! Instead of sugar, you can just use agave nectar.
ReplyDeleteAnd so awesome on loosing those 2 lbs! You are making so much progress. So inspiring <3
I own a food scale and its the best investment I ever made. Because I'm totally OCD and I need to know EXACTLY everything. :)
ReplyDeleteYah babay.
I'm having an amazing day.
Keep up the good work :)
That's great that you're going vegan. Now you'll have a moral reason to eat even better. You're doing so wonderfully.
ReplyDeleteHey darlin'! :D!!
ReplyDeleteGoing vegan is amazing! That is really noble of you :3
And congrats on your -2lbs!! :D! That is awesome girl!
Stay wonderful :D
WELL DONE! 2lbs is awesome :]]] 2 things I hate - exercise being put off and people snoring and keeping you awake. Seriosuly, if I snored, I would fucking sort it out and have respect for anyone sharing a room with me. So rude!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on becoming vegan!! very admirable...
ReplyDeleteKeep up your fabulous work!! That's great you've lost another 2 pounds!
ReplyDeleteYou know... I've thought about getting a food scale too, but really don't know how I would explain that to my parents yet. :3