Sunday, August 30, 2009


I was fasting today, but my sister went with my mom and I to do my school shopping and I could not talk them out of going for lunch. But it was at a Japanese place, and I just had a teensy salad, a bit of rice and some vegetables. Not too bad. Plus I had a ridiculously busy day, like left right after I got up and just got home at 8 PM. (Also, my amazing new school pants = two sizes down, and baggy on my legs! I absolutely cannot wait to make those pants baggier!) So hopefully my busy schedule burned off all of those calories. I'm thinking it did, because I'm dizzy-feeling right now.

I have this plan that I'm going to chug a cup of water every single time I go in the kitchen, even in passing. It makes me feel too full to eat, and it makes me dread going into the kitchen, because drinking water that fast makes my tummy hurt. Is it working? Maybe.

I'm going to reply to comments in my blog this time!

*Princess*Smile* - Thanks darling. : )

Ana's Girl - He might. Actually, I'm convinced that he's in love with me but for some reason is too afraid to make a move. But that whole situation's really complicated, and I like never see him so I'm afraid to dwell on it. But oh how I would love that to work out!

skinny love - I know! I'm like, well, if I have to binge, it might as well be something that actually is good for me.

Iniquitous Angel - Thank you. : ) I love your blog, too!

piana - Oh my gosh that's such a good idea! I have cute pink star-shaped Post-its; I think I'll leave them with my CGW in very strategic locations. ; )

ShrinkingSlowly - Wowww, that's insane. 38 cups of spinach for one Snickers!!! Like how can it even be legal to manufacture candy bars? Hahaha.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you handled the lunch situation admirably. Keep that up and those pants will be so baggy! :) I love your water chugging plan. I think i'm going to have to be a copy-cat with that one.

    Good luck with figuring out the whole complicated boy situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, when I read the words "dizzy-feeling" , I just got a flashback to the Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. Anyway, thats for another convo. I tried to do the thing with the water, but I find that when you're in a dorm and are constantly makeing a B-line for the bathroom, people tend to look at you funny. But good luck with your plan though. I know those pants will be falling right off of those bony hips in no time. ;)

    ReplyDelete