Yesterday' excercise:- 30 minutes on stationary bike
- 50 crunches
- various types of leg lifts, probably a total of 250 on each leg
- other random shit involving legs/abs
- pool excercises!
- 50 bicep curls, each arm
- 20 tricep... uhh, whatever you call them, each arm
Yesterday's intake:
- 2 cups of bouillon - 30 calories, too much sodium.
(My sister had the audacity to call me on how much sodium is in the bouillon after she just ate a disgusting amount of foot. Now I feel guilty for having 30 calories a day. Fuck this. I should be proud, but I'm not.)
I'm sore. And hungry. But, I should be sore-er and hungrier. Mom went to Sam's today which leads me with many resounding questions:
How long do avocados last?
How long do peaches last?
How long does shredded cabbage last?
How long do plums last?
How long do graps last?
How long does shredded cabbage last?
How long do plums last?
How long do graps last?
Because my mom bought all this healthy/delicious food at a point in time when I can't eat anything. I've heard that avocados take 7-10 days to even reach ripeness, and those aren't ripe. The cabbage should last a while as well. But I don't want to eat unless I must eat until I start ABC on Tuesday. Oh, forget it. There will be more fruit in my future. I need to stay strong.
---
Here's an anecdote. Sometimes I see a pair of thin legs walking by and I glow with green envy. Then I realize that IT IS A FUCKING CHILD. Awesome, I'm at the mall, wearing my mom's pants, seething with jealousy over an 11-year-old pre-pubescent child who just walked out of Claire's, who could quite possibly be wearing a pink Hannah Montana hoodie... a hoodie that's baggy on her, by the way. I'm pathetic. Fuck my life. But I was never skinny like that when I was 11, either, so I guess I'm allowed to be retroactively jealous.
---
Today I woke up and the scale told me I lost... 2.6 lbs? I didn't log my weight yesterday so I'm not sure if I'm remembering it correctly. Either way, still good. Today is the 27th. My goal-weight day. And of course I haven't reached my goal. I have about 10 lbs to go. Unless I can lose 10 lbs before school, I'm officially a failure. But I won't go as far as to say that, no. Because my current weight is once again equal to my lowest weight. And that's amazing! It should always be like that. When my CW goes down, so does my LW, because they are the same thing. heh heh. That's cool. Too bad my LW is so ridiculously high. But I like this, I really do. But I'm not going to expect people at school to notice a change. Firstly, I realize that everyone who actually mattered, I've been seeing all summer so of course they've either noticed or won't notice at all. Secondly, everyone at school will see a big change during the school year. A stunning, alarming change. I'll just be 'That Girl Who Keeps Losing Weight.' I don't need a name. I like that one better.
---
Lawlz, so how about I have two blogs that I follow that aren't ED blogs, and every time one of their posts come up in my news feed I'm like "WHAT IS THIS??" Anyway, it cracks me up.

Hi!!!
ReplyDeleteI just started to read your blogs from the beginning + your latest one.
Congrats on reaching your lowest weight. =)
Wow. You're so strong! You're seriously such an inspiration, no matter how much stupid sodium you had. Keep up your awesome work, nameless girl who keeps losing weight. ;)
ReplyDeleteI shouldn't say this but I never eat bouillon because of it's ridiculous sodium levels. (But then again, I'm also orthorexic, and bouillon cubes weren't meant to be consumed alone).
ReplyDeleteBut HURRAY on your CW equalling your LW!!!
I'm still 12 lbs away from that happening.
Don't feel embarrassed about the pre-pubescent girl. I become jealous of freakin' Tim Burton charachters. Like Victor from The Corpse Bride.
It is sort of common to see that teachers who teach those subjects are usually good-lookin'.
When I was in highschool I had an amazing art teacher who's husband was the humanities/philosophy teacher and I was so in love with him lol. And my art teacher. I was in love with both of them. Good thing they never ever found out...
Ooh, I can't wait to return to work and be "That Girl..."
Good luck!
congrats on getting back to your LW! it always feels good when that happens. :)
ReplyDeleteAvocado ripening tip:
ReplyDeleteput the avocado(s) in a brown paper bag and put in in a warm dark place. (we've put them in the warmest cupboard.)
add a banana inside the bag to make the ripening even faster. (seriously, this works)
check on it every day.
CONGRATS on the new LW!!!!! YAYAYAAYA!!!!!!!
XO