I wonder if anyone notices that I'm always pressing in. I sit, and I'm always pressing my fingers into the sunken skin between my collar bone and shoulder. I'm in bed, and I'm always pressing my hands, in perfect triangular formation, up into my ribcage. Turn over and press the skin along and in between each rib in my back. But I'm always pressing in. Always forcing. One day I want my bones to sitck out on their own, and my fingers can brush against them, gently. Sometimes I wonder if I'll get bruises from pushing so hard.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Does anyone notice?
I wonder if anyone notices that I'm always pressing in. I sit, and I'm always pressing my fingers into the sunken skin between my collar bone and shoulder. I'm in bed, and I'm always pressing my hands, in perfect triangular formation, up into my ribcage. Turn over and press the skin along and in between each rib in my back. But I'm always pressing in. Always forcing. One day I want my bones to sitck out on their own, and my fingers can brush against them, gently. Sometimes I wonder if I'll get bruises from pushing so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

beautiful post <3
ReplyDeleteXOXO Sophia Ruins <3
Yes ma'am, that's an elliptical. I think the one at my gym sucks comparatively though, because mine burns 4 calories a minute...It's supposed to be 15. Ripoff. lol
ReplyDeleteYesyesyes! I'm sure there are ED conventions somewhere in the world...I just have never heard of one.
ReplyDeleteI do the very same thing. I've even given myself bruises once or twice, but i just want to see what it'll be like when the bone is at the surface. Oh to be skinny....
ReplyDeleteI'm sure there is someone that does the same things you do.. And may see it and go, Oh. I do that. Im always grabbing mine.. Like hopefully one day I will grab it, and it will fall off in my hands, and i will throw it away. Forever. Lol. Stay strong babydoll <3
ReplyDeleteI am always playing with my collarbone... that is awaiting to come out and show its white pureness.
ReplyDeleteLovely post. x
I was thinking these same thoughts as I walked home this afternoon. I'm always grabbing my right collarbone with my left hand. Always. Some one commented on it today and I told them that I cracked it when I was little so sometimes it tingles.
ReplyDeleteyou'll get there, i know you can do it.
x