I'm so fucking behind on summer reading! Two more books left, two weeks left, one is like a textbook. Ugh.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Breakfast, lunch, dinner. It feels really weird. I don't know if fasting while being sick makes you take longer to get better, but I feel so shitty that I said fuck it, I'm not risking it, I don't want to be sick a day longer than I have to be. Plus I'm taking these horse-pill antibiotics and don't those make you sick if you take them without food? Eh. Just trying to stay under 600 cals. Yesterday I probably went up to 800, gross. Honestly it could have been more, but I didn't count closely. I'm too afraid to look at the scale till I fully complete my fast, so just assuming that I'll be sick for two more days (including today) I won't be able to weigh for about a week. What I'm hoping, is that I've been eating considerably "normally" for about 4 or 5 days now, so maybe when I go on my fast it'll really shock my body and I should get a good loss. But I'm already pretty sure I'm not going to hit my goal that I made for the 27th. I'm not sure if I've actually gained, because I know last time I weighed I had a crapton of undigested food in my stomach (eww) but I'm pretty sure I've gained 2-3 lbs from those days of bingeing, so there goes my "omg yippee I've lost 40 lbs!" (which, now that I think about it in all honesty was about 39 but yknow close enough) but I'm hoping that next time I weigh, I'll at least go back to having lost 40.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Probably good idea not to fast while taking the antibiotics ; )
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll lose tons once you start fasting again and hopefully reach your goal for the 27th! : D I'm sure you can do it <3
I'm so sorry about being sick : ( I hope you feel better darling *hugs*
Stay strong <3
Ryan Gosling is the hottest hottie there ever was.
ReplyDelete