I think my scale is broken. I just weighed myself 4 times, back to back. 1st time, it said I maintained. Ok, fine. 2nd time, it said I lost a lb. Too good to be true. 3rd time, and 4th time, said I gained .4lb. Not too bad. So I go with that. But, 1st-3rd it's telling me my body water spiked 14%, on the 4th it said it spiked 24%. Conclusion? I need to find a damn tape measure.
I'm not ready to give up fasting. I mean, if someone just stops eating, they're not going to just stay the same weight forever. It'll come off eventually, right? But I'm going to try and liquid fast more. Because I'm not eating, but I'm still getting calories so my metabolism won't completely die. Best of both worlds, and I know it's exactly what I need, so I don't know why I stopped doing it.
I feel so sick right now. Like sick I don't even know how. My stomache and my throat hurt. Probably from the purging, and then the 2nd binge I had after the purge. Ew. But my nose is runny and itchy and I feel like I have a fever, and I'm worn outtt. I think I'll excercise with my mom at the park later but that's it. I need to rest and read my summer reading book (Currently The Kite Runner. Amazing!)
But yeah
I really feel like I need to lie down.
Liquid fast today.

Aww. Get some rest today, for sure. And i know the weight will come off. Just stay strong, darling.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo Georgia girls!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I just read your entire blog, and it sounds like my life.
ReplyDeleteThanks for my comments! I'm here for you!
the kite runner is amazing, i watched the film, it made me cry :(
ReplyDelete& girl the weight will come off, trust me!
just keep strong and keep beiliving!
lots of love!!
xxx
The weight does have to come off eventually!! :] I know you can do it. I broke down today on my liquid fast and ended up eating another roll. OMG. Can we say fatty? Haha. It's horrible. I just need to throw those rolls out, but they had so many extras they gave them to me as I was leaving... thanks. LoL.
ReplyDeleteYou're sooo lucky! My mom definitely wouldn't buy that excuse. I think she's already starting to grow suspicious... it doesn't help that she's retired and is always around too... And thank you, it definitely looks a lot nicer now that I don't have roots showing. :]
lol very trueee!
ReplyDeletethe weight has to come off sometime dammit!
rest up, you dont wanna be all sickly and laggy forever.. so get better now! <3