Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back!


I'm back. For some reason after my late-night life high, I realized that it probably wasn't possible for me to fast all four days when I was gone being around my mother 24hrs/day. I set my realistic goal to 2 days, what I really did was 1 day. So I fasted on Saturday, did okay on Sunday, pretty bad on Monday, and today was the worst because I could have fasted, but I didn't. But I'm starting a fast in the middle of the day. 5:00 PM to who-knows-when.

My grandma's not doing well. She's been making little improvements, but I hated having to leave her. But I couldn't have stayed up there for the months that it'll probably take to see a big improvement. But she's stable and got out of the ICU yesterday.

I'm exhausted. Saturday was so difficult, but so amazing. I woke up smiling because I had done so well fasting. Why can't I just remember that not eating makes me happy, and eating makes me feel terrible? Maybe I'll learn some day.

PS HI NEW FOLLOWERS! : D

2 comments:

  1. I have the SAME ISSUE!!! I always don't even think about how I'll feel later, my hands think for themselves. :(

    Good luck on your fasting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong on that fast, sweetheart. Remember how not eating makes you feel this time around!

    ReplyDelete