This is fucking unprecedented. My dad makes pasta and I binge on everything BUT the pasta. So much sauce, a bunch of zucchini and squash, and more bread than anyone ever needs to eat ever (about 4 inches' worth, but I've decided that no one ever needs to eat bread, so any bread is too much) followed by maybe 15 crackers. I'm sick of failing, I'm sick of letting you guys down. This week is turning out to be the weirdest fucking week ever, and I feel like I'm stuck between dimensions just bouncing back and forth, unable to break either boundary and get into somewhere that feels real.
I've been stress-eating. There's no eloquent way to put that. But this is really the last day I'm crunching to get stuff done. Tomorrow I'll work, come home, put my school clothes in the wash, go to sleep. There's no reason to eat!
I'm seriously ready to buckle the fuck down. All of this suffering isn't worth it if I'm not losing weight, so I might as well make the most of my pain and channel it into something worthwhile.
You just read my fucking mind.
ReplyDeleteI'm the exact same way right now. We're gonna find the strengh somewhere and just get everything done AND lose the weight.
If you need support, you know where to find me.
xoxo
Bread is a huge downfall for me, it was my favorite food when I didn't care what I ate, and every once in a while I'll just binge on it so bad.
ReplyDeleteYou aren't letting anyone down, trust me. We're here to listen to you and support you and love you but we aren't judging you. You'll get back up on your feet and do splendid, and everyone will root you on.
Try napping instead of eating, it helps me, I don't know if it would help you?
love you hun and hope you feel cheerier soon (:
xo
Don't say you're letting us down--you're not letting anyone down here. We're here to support and listen to you, not hate you if you screw up.
ReplyDeleteThe only time you fail is when you stop trying. <3
And yes, I do realize how cheesy that sounds, but it's true. XD
We're here for ya. -hug-
Ugh stress eating... gets me all the time. Tomorrow will be a better day, hunny. I know it will. You can do it!
ReplyDelete