Sunday, October 4, 2009

Well... I guess my will couldn't stop me from a post-party binge. And I was so hungry I didn't even feel anything go down, didn't even feel full. And I caught a cold from someone!

But luckily, my mom threw out all the soggy chips (soggened** by ridiculous humidity, of course) and the pizza has meat on it, there are only a few cupcakes left and I just don't have a taste for soda, chocolate or marshmallows. That means today I probably won't embark on another epic fail of a binge, but I'm not trying to fast or restrict either... I don't know why, I just feel really weird today in a way I can't describe. It's like, I didn't deliberate last night over how I would eat today, so for some reason, I can't decide how to eat today. Huh.

**By the way, I've decided that "soggen" is a word, like, to soggen, y'know. The rain soggened my shoes. The humidity soggened my chips but I ate them anyway.

OMG I REALIZE WHY I'M SUCH A FATASS! I mean, minus the laziness and all this constant failing. Sweet tea, man! I'm drinking some right now because I've lost all damn hope anyway and I just thought, "Mmm, this makes me happy, I just want to drink this all day..." when I realize I USED TO DO THAT. It's southern culture, damnit. You drink it on every occasion imaginable. Constantly. And I'm considered weird for not drinking it much (or usually at all, except, you know, now).

Funny story, last night I was running down my boardwalk, slipped as if on a banana peel, and fell in what was apparently the funniest way ever. Ok it's not funny but still. I have a big scrape on my elbow! Luckily only like three people saw hahahaa.

Ok but NEXT WEEK! I've been planning next week since last week. FASTING! Here's the deal. I start working at the costume store tomorrow, and I think I'll be working Monday and Wednesday of next school-week. My mom has to drive me from school to work and she's going to insist on a snack, which I'll eat.

So Monday + Wednesday = fast minus after school snack.
Tuesday + Thursday = liquid fasts.
Friday = water fast.

And I don't think I'm going to weigh myself until Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I don't like sweat tea, I don't have to worry about not being tempted by it! You should try diet green tea with citrus, it's amazinggggg.. I think soggen should diffidently be a word!! and cleverity, The amount of cleverity he showed in doing that math problem was tremendous! (for the word clever)

    I like your fast idea! you'll do splendid and wonderful and when you weigh yourself on wednesday you'll be amazed!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Soggen. I actually tried saying that one out loud. XDDDD I hope you don't mind if I use that. : D It's just the type of word that makes up my vocabulary. XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sweet tea, I used to drink it all day every day. Then I switched back to diet soda. And I'm sorry about you falling, ouch! I'm cheering for your fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your randomness because it works. Sorry you fell. I tried to open a window in the courthouse once because I thought it was a door took me a long time to figure out I was wrong. I don't know. I thought you might appreciate that. Your fast plan sounds good. It is always easier to fast when you have a distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Soggen is my new word i love it!
    Oh sweet tea.... i love it too, unfortunately. I wish there was some way to change your taste buds so you didn't like all that junk... or food in general. Yeah that'd be great. Let's find a new invention to kill taste buds. Lol.

    ReplyDelete