Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh my god...

Sometimes things happen and you realize how much stupid shit you actually waste your time caring about. When there are boys losing everything they have to live for and there's no way you can help them. I never thought I would be sitting on a dirty sidewalk rubbing your arm as you're sobbing out the horrible things inside of you... and I know no amount of hugs or "oh honey"'s can fix you when the monster inside of you is bigger than all of us. I would give up everything I have to save your life. You're just a little boy. We're all little kids. Little kids who don't deserve all of this.

My heart has never been more broken than it is now.

3 comments:

  1. Powerful... we're all little kids... so true. what ever's going on, sounds sad and hope its resolvable. sending you my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you support.
    I've been there too, its such a mindfuck to be thrust so far out of our own comfort zone of "i'm-messed-up" to "wow-you're-messed-up".
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Just wow. That's such a strong message.

    ReplyDelete