Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm a fucking loser. My weight is out of control. I AM OUT OF CONTROL. Blah blah, same shit. Not eating until dinner tomorrow, which will be sushi. Fuck trying to make people happy by eating. Fuck giving into my greedy, dirty temptations of carrots-and-peanut-butter-and-a-banana-and-more-peanut-butter-and-a-veggie-burger-and-an-apple-and-some-grapes. I can't believe I just ate all that. My weight is at a fucking number I thought I'd never see. I think I gained like five fucking pounds.

I'm seriously about to renounce my atheism, fake entrance into some kind of religion, and start telling people I'm fasting for religious purposes. Just so I won't be living in some 24-hour social taboo hell, and if everyone knows, I'll be held more accountable. That's a bad idea. I think I'm about to take a nap. If I had a good razor I would cut like you-don't-even-fucking-know.

Besides that I'm pretty great in every other aspect of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's not what you want to hear, but you ate a bunch of fruit! I wouldn't worry about it!

    ReplyDelete