Saturday, October 17, 2009

So last night I called up my friend, crying, but I didn't know what to say. Was basically like "I need to tell you something, and I'm telling you this because then I'll have to tell you." I was half-asleep. She asked if I could tell her now, I said I was too tired. I'm not sure what I'm actually going to tell her...

5 comments:

  1. tell her you're depressed, or going through a hard time, or something neutral, but just as needing-a-friend. Do you think that might work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry,
    if you don't want to tell her,
    just say you were half asleep at the time and you didn't know what you were on about.
    but not if you want to.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i'd go with something neutral as well. if you want to tell her more then tell her you just need support. you need a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T TELL!
    I have told people, while drunk, it is the worst thing ever.
    Not only becasue they force you into help, but the are
    ALWAYS LOOKING AT YOUR BODY
    and then they say
    "you look much better"

    which is
    "you have put on weight and look fat"
    thanks guys.

    be strong
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well your obviously highly depressed. I don't know if you should tell her why, though? It depends on how good a friend she is. Just be careful. I don't know her, so I wont tell you not to tell you how to handle the situation. Just do what feels right, and feel better. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete