Monday, October 12, 2009

EMERGENCY CONFESSION

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
I'm writing this TO YOU even though I know that YOU won't read it, JUST so that I'll get all of these fucking BITTER feelings out of my head before YOU come over to USE MY FUCKING COMPUTER not because I've been sick and because you care that I've been sick and care if I'm feeling better, and OH SHIT DEFINITELY NOT because we've talked for a grand total of like TEN MINUTES since TUESDAY when the only time we talked on Tuesday was AT SCHOOL and sure as hell ONLY BECAUSE YOU HAD TO.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Do you know how fucking ridiculous it is that we both want K to break up with T because he's not a good 'boyfriend' but when K fucking talks to me about T I think WOW I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH YOU AS SHE DOES WITH HIM.







THE EXACT SAME FUCKING PROBLEMS!






I have fucking DEGRADED myself just to hold onto the TINY bit of friendship we have left. I hold your FUCKING BIRTHDAY PARTY at my house and you hardly talk to me or act appreciative, I let you sleep over at my fucking house without asking you why and you don't give a shit enough aboout me to tell me and GODDAMNIT YOURE HERE AND I HAVE TO STOP BLOGGING ABOUT YOU.



GOOD NIGHT

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart :(
    I'm sorry he's acting like a dick. Guys can suck!

    I figured I'd respond to your answers!
    The idea that there can be something too personal for a journal kinda surprised me! I'd never thought of it that way. I guess it does make sense,I would never mention someone by name on a blog (using K and T is quite smart) and part of the awesomeness in a blog is the seperate identity from the "real world."

    And I agree with you on Twitter! I'm soooo glad to find someone that doen't use it though!! In my elitest moments I consider it as degrading society and killing off people's ability to have complex thoughts (fit your thoughts in 160 characters), but most of the time I just find it funny and self-centered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Wow. *hugs* Feel better soon? =[

    ReplyDelete