Fuck.
I mean, I'm not going to.
But you know what I mean.
But you know what I mean.
I fantasize about ideals and absolutes. Bodies that can't exist, governments that only work in theory. Purity. Extremes. That elusive end of the spectrum that only exists in your mind. Skin and bones in perfect, fairy-tale alignment. I'm obsessed with the idea that everything, everyone, exists on a spectrum. This blog details my journey to the better end.
Don't really know what to say, just that i'm here. and you're here. and you're special and precious and worth so so very much.
ReplyDeleteYes, I totally get where you're coming from.
ReplyDeleteyes i know the feeling. Whats wrong?
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, i know exactly what you mean. Feel better soon, hunny. I still love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the matter, dear? Anything I can do to help? I'm sorry that you're feeling down, but please don't do anything to harm yourself, ok? <3
ReplyDeleteOh noo! What happened?? I'm so sorry I've been a lazy bitch lately and haven't been commenting, but I'm gunna fix that! I hope things aren't to to bad, and if they are then I'm soo sorry )))):
ReplyDeleteI would give you a huge hug if I were there, but I'm not so *hugs*! I lovelovelovelove you and hope that you feel better right this instant! And if you're upset about something food related, remember you can always do better another day.
xoxo