I wish I could tell you how great my night was,
but all of that is overshadowed by the fact that,
I'm a fucking fatass.
The smaller I get, the fatter I feel.
I just don't know...
I fantasize about ideals and absolutes. Bodies that can't exist, governments that only work in theory. Purity. Extremes. That elusive end of the spectrum that only exists in your mind. Skin and bones in perfect, fairy-tale alignment. I'm obsessed with the idea that everything, everyone, exists on a spectrum. This blog details my journey to the better end.
I think we can all relate... i look at myself now and think, gees i'm huge, i must have been absolutely disgusting 5kgs ago! sadly, we all seem to think like that, never satisfied. do you keep a photographic record? i find it helps cuz then i'm like, yeah i'm fat but i've come a long way. which kinda helps me. sending you warm hugs and kind thoughts!
ReplyDeleteAww hun I'm sorry you feel like that ):
ReplyDeleteYou're not fat, trust me, google fat ass and you can breathe a sigh of relief cause it's not anything near you.
You may not be where you want to be just yet, but the thing is you're trying and you're getting there and you aren't just doing nothing. You will be as thin as you want, beautifully thin and people will be so jealous, but it takes time and work and it's so so hard. But you can do it, I know you can (:
you will be thin, beautiful, light, lovely, graceful, gorgeous, envied, and everything in between. You've got this hun.
me and all your followers are here for you.
love you!
xoxo, stay strong