Friday, October 2, 2009

Caring about others' feelings will make me FAT


I was doing so well on my fast today! I was feeling really good, not hungry or weak at all. And then my brother decides he's going to be generous (this happens umm NEVER) and buy Chik-fil-a for my friend and I. >: ( I totally resisted, and then I was like, well damn, I'm being a jerk, my brother never buys me anything, and now he did and I should eat it. So what I'm assuming were medium fries equals 430 calories according to The Daily Plate. Are you kidding me? Plus a diet Dr. Pepper.

Furthermore, I must go out to eat tonight. And you know what? I could get out of it if I want to. But I've decided not to. My friend suggested us and our other friend (basically my two best friends; we come as a unit. But we're more like a trinity, because every trait that I don't have, K or S has, and any trait that K lacks, I or S has, and so on. We come together to form the perfect person as far as I'm concerned, thus anything we do together is magical.) go to our favorite restaurant for our favorite $3 sushi. I could have backed out of it, but we haven't hung out all together really since school started, and I haven't been there forever, and we have so many good memories together in that place. I just need the experience, you know? I don't need the food, I just need my nostalgia and my best friends.

According to TDP, a cucumber roll is 110 calories. But I'm convinced that the sushi at this place is bigger than normal, so I counted it 1.5 times. Which would bring my calorie level up to 595. Damn french fries. We started reading Siddhartha in AP Lit today, and I was all inspired to fast and whatnot (oh yes, coincidence that I read a book about an ascetic on the day I'm supposed to fast? No, I don't think so!) and then you, french fries, you had to come into my life and guilt me into eating you.

Plus I waited so long to eat them that they were COLD! Heh.

But I'm down 2lbs since yesterday, but I think that's a lot of post-binge water weight from Wednesday.

I hope you beautiful girls had a good day!


2 comments:

  1. According to Chick-Fil-A, their medium fries are 370 calories. That's better!

    And the two pound loss is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great that you have friends like that! A TRINITY-no less :)

    Stay Strong
    XO

    ReplyDelete