I realized something at the show. You know why I like hunger? It mimics the feeling of vibration in your tummy that you get when the music is loud. And some of the happiest moments in my life, the freest moments of my life, have happened during those vibrations.
Well tomorrow is another day, most importantly my best friend's birthday party. I'm liquid fasting all day before the party so I can avoid excitement-snacking. We're mostly having pizza, which I can't eat, and other junk food that I'd be embarrassed to eat in front of people. Like the only things I'll be able to eat are crackers and cucumbers. I'm stringing Christmas lights all over my yard and putting blankets all over the ground and it'll be beautiful!

Sounds like you had a fantastic night! That is quite fantastic. I love Christmas lights.
ReplyDeleteAnd you're so right about the stomach loud music thing. Wow. I'm going to be so starving at the next concert I go to, it will be doubled and super intense. Excellent.