I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MEN FIND ME ATTRACTIVE. I DO NOT STARVE MYSELF TO LOOK ATTRACTIVE. And for fuck's sake, I'm not bulimic so what are these generalizations with puking? Stop acting like you're saving the fucking world by promoting obesity. And yes maybe I should fucking "grow up" especially before a fucking fatass creeper over the internet makes reference to "no man would want to deal with all the shit that is between your ears no matter how hot that little piece of fur between your legs is." to a FUCKING SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD.Your witty little comments are not going to make my eating disorder go away, nor will your blog make any significant social change.
Now I have to go to school. Goddamnit.

Oh my word i just read those comments... how flippin rude! sounds like other people, not you, need to grow up. duno why people feel the need to post such horrible comments on your blog... it's not like we go posting horrible things on fat peoples' blogs!
ReplyDeleteThe asshole who made the ignorant comment about 1500 calories vs. 800 calories (obviously leaving out metabolism and so many other factors - and that fact that we WANT to be 95lb!) is a fat-acceptance guy? Ew!
ReplyDeleteHe is wrong! Bingeing is NOT normal behavior! And the motherfucker calling us all fat who stuff our faces - he KNEW what he was doing. I could hit him soooo hard.
BASTARD!
PERVERT. CREEP. social degenerate, dirty man, sicko, son of a bitch, whoreson!
You have amazing control. Amazing. Even though I can't binge currently (medicine and stomach issues), I still wolf down my meals, small as they might be, just to get them over with. But now I'm playing with the idea of eating like you described. It would do us all good if did. You are a very wise girl.
O_O
ReplyDelete*Takes a step back*
Woah.
Um....is everything alright? Did I miss something?
*clicks back on last post*
*Comes back*
ReplyDeleteDude, your male commenters are a____es! Wtf!
Hey, whoever said that, FUCK OFF! Don't mess with the people i care about like that. FUCK YOU! No one starves themselves to get a guy. No one with a real eating disorder anyway. We do it for ourselves, not for you, not for a guy, not for anyone but ourselves, so FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! Seriously, don't mess with my girl like that!
ReplyDeleteWOW
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOD
i ABSOLUTELY cannot believe how completely inappropriate those comments are.
like, SERIOUSLY.
like, sexual harassment, anyone? pedophilia? hello?
JESUS CHRIST. I am so sorry you received those. i am trying not to puke thinking about some random guy saying "hot little piece of fur between your legs" to a 17-year-old. i'm sorry, i'm about ready to call the cops.
nevermind that they CLEARLY do not understand EDs and that obviously you are not starving yourself out of choice. this is NOT about attracting men. HA! that is the last thing on our minds. WE ARE NOT ALL FAT GIRLS WHO PUKE. we are all highly intelligent, very aware, supremely sensitive and fucking awesome girls who are battling some serious interior demons. we know what we are doing to ourselves and we do not like it. DO YOU TELL PEOPLE WHO ARE CLINICALLY DEPRESSED, OR WHO HAVE DIABETES THAT "THAT HOT LITTLE PIECE OF FUR BETWEEN YOUR LEGS" ISN'T WORTH IT BECAUSE OF THE SHIT IN YOUR HEAD? No, that's right, you DON'T. so cut it the fuck out and stop hitting on children. because obviously you stuck around long enough to read more than one of her posts AND write multiple comments. which does NOT indicate that you do not want to "deal with all the shit that is between [her] ears no matter how hot..."
OH MY GOD, heebeejebus, i am SO SO SO SO mad for you. i am so mad. i'm mad, mad, MAD.
getting the random anonymous comment about being a stupid skinny chick who ought to just eat something is different. this is NOT that. this is inappropriate.
you should delete those comments. just for your piece of mind, if nothing else.
please don't let this spin you into a downward spiral, ok? i know it will but those guys aren't worth it. also, can you can block them? that one guy is absolutely bordering on the creepy and stalkerish.
I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T LET THIS GET TO YOU. there are so many girls (and boys) out here who support you and know what you're going through and we all have our haters now and again, and we just have to buck up and hold our bony jaws high and keep on going and never look at the ground. you are wonderful and amazing and you don't deserve those pieces of shit comments.
LOVE LOVE LOVE and SUPPORT and more LOVE ! x xx xxx
The first comment the guy with no life left you was verbatim the same comment he left someone else. No worries.
ReplyDeleteAmen, amen. It's like us girls are just put on earth to look like every man's ideal, and that's the sole reason we do whatever we do.
ReplyDeleteFuck them. <_<;
I wish I could make them stop!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am really impressed by your control (your last post)! I wish I had that kind of control :)
Yes, you're right, our society is kind of fucked up :P
Hahahaha this cracked me up, even though it's an angry rant.. People like that are always the same and always thinking they can change the world by being critical, and that statement is soo creepy..who said that?
ReplyDeletebuuut anywho I hope you're doing good and that school went well! love youu!
xo
Bastard.
ReplyDeleteWe love you and don't let assholes get you down. We have our own issues to deal with without people fucking with our comments.
xoxo