Saturday, July 25, 2009

Warped Tour was great. : )

Of course I ate too much though. Blahh. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and see how it goes. But I didn't eat healthy (I tried but it was like every force in the world was working against me) and I'm really ready to get back to normal. I'm just not feeling this blog right now. What I am feeling is going outside and listening to music and reading a book. Then cleaning my room, getting to sleep early and starting tomorrow off right and being happy again.

I hope everyone's been well. : )

4 comments:

  1. Festivals never have any decent food : / But I'm glad you had fun : D And I'm sure you'll be back on track tomorrow ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said "Every force in the world was against me". Don't we all feel like that sometimes! Eh, and you may not be feeling the blog thing right now.. but keep posting and let us know whats going on!!

    Stay strong dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its good to take a day for yourself once in a while. have a grand time! feel better tomorrow :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody has bad days, but stay positive and let us cheer you up! You can do it girl!

    ReplyDelete