Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This makes me sort of happy. : )


It seems like everyone in the whole US is seeing HP6 at midnight tonight. I feel so connected to people, like we're all committing some identical act of hijinx at the same time! Ok, maybe it's because I've never been to a midnight premiere before. But I'm still so excited! I absolutely love the Harry Potter series. I can't even fathom having the mental capacity to create such a story. Everything was decided from the beginning. Everything is completely intertwined. It's genius. Harry Potter is better than LIIIFE. Okay, I'm a nerd.

I'm trying really hard to make tonight amazing. I'm trying not to feel too bad about eating, because at least I got most of it back up, and I excercised for about an hour today. My stomach still hurts though, and I still feel super-guilty. Sometimes I think ABC is giving me way more guilt than I can handle. Consuming 50 calories on a normal day would be amazing, but when ABC is telling me to fast, it's a horrible failure. So maybe I need to start taking ABC as a suggestion rather than absolute law. I just really want to follow it and finish it, but maybe I just can't stick to restraints like this.

But on a very good note, my muscles are marvelously sore from working out! Plus, I called a friend that I really haven't talked to all summer. It felt nice to hear his voice and have a conversation and make plans to make some plans. But I feel terrible because apparently no one's really called him to hang out this summer. I'm partially at fault of course, even though I never called him just because I assumed he was busy and didn't really want to see me. But I want to make up for it, and I feel better having re-connected.

Soon, Ana will open her eyes and smile down on me, giving me the strength to get through a fast, sending luck my way that new batteries make their way into my scale. Until then I need to follow ABC and make up for my screw-ups.

Oh god, my mom just came in and handed me my AP Language score that we got in my mail. I'm soooo nervous. *checks* I GOT A 4! Yesyesyesyesyesyesss! It's not a 5, but I barely expected to PASS it much less get a 4! This made my mood much much better. : )

And since I can never seem to escape the grasp of AP classes, I have to go read Wuthering Heights for AP Lit next year. Summer homework, oh joy.

I hope everyone has a good day! (and night to anyone else seeing Harry Potter.)
Stay strong!
<3

1 comment:

  1. You'll have fun!
    Harry Potter isn't even out where I live yet :(
    And well done on your AP thing. Even though I have no idea what that is ^^

    ReplyDelete