Saturday, July 18, 2009

Shoot, mannn.

Today was my day out! Dot suggested that I do a liquid fast instead, which I felt was a better plan so I decided on that. It was working fine. The problem was that it was really hot and humid today (and all I had clean to wear was long jeans) so I was feeling like I really needed to drink something. Well the only place that had cheap enough drinks was a restaraunt. Originally we were just going to order drinks but then we were like... we'll be major jerks if we don't order some food. So I ate a bit less than half of this pesto bread thing. Probably 300 calories in that. Plus sweet tea. Plus I felt hopeless when I got home and ate a bit of something else. I'm going to guess 600 for the day. I can't bear to attempt a proper estimation. It's not terrible, but it's really pushing it in terms of me being okay with it. I did, however, walk around for about 4.5 hours today.

So I guess I have to push the fast back. Luckily, I don't plan on going out for the next two days, as I have no obligations and need to catch up on summer assignments. Tomorrow I'll allow 300 liquid calories, the next day a proper fast. I'm not sure where my liquid calories are going to come from, because I think the only thing we have here is soy milk.

The main gratifying thing from today was that my jeans felt even looser than they did on Thursday, even after washing and drying them. : ) I actually refuse to take them off because I like the feeling of being able to move so freely in them. Every day needs to be like Thursday! I ate just over 300 calories and went to a show that lasted hours. Such a terrrific day for it. : )

Also, I have a new thinspiration! Going to vintage clothing stores. They have so many tiny, beautiful dresses that I would love to see myself in. One day...

Hehe, I might go to the crappy movie theater to see Harry Potter again. They have $4.25 matinees! FOR REAL! At other movie theaters they're like $9.50!

(PS--would I be a horrible cheat if I took my measurements tonight when I'm filled with tea and whatnot? I know I shouldn't, but I know it would make me happier when I measure a few weeks from now to see a bit more progress than I would if I measure empty. :D)

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand about eating something at the restaurant, I would feel too guilty to just get a drink too : / It sounds like you did well today, especially with all the walking. You probably burned a lot from that. And how exciting about your jeans! Lose even after the wash : D
    Vintage dresses are the best thinspo <3
    If you have juice you can add that to your liquid calories. Maybe some vegetable broth, since it's like 15 cal for a cup.
    You should go ahead and take your measurements, I doubt your that bloated since you walked so much and didn't eat all that much.
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your weight loss and good luck on your fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i love that feeling too :)
    when your jeans are just too big.. but still wearable. god, i miss being tiny. im so jealous. and i know you were feeling pretty crappy about eating today, but girl, i am sure you burned it off! :D

    you are doing great. :D
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete