Sunday, July 5, 2009

Deviating from the plan...

Day 1 is going okay, so far. I woke up SUPER late (like 1 o'clock late) so I didn't eat my first meal till 2:00, and it pushed back my plan so far that now it's nearly 8:00 and I just tried to eat dinner. By "tried" I mean I couldn't actually eat the green beans because I feel really full, and I have no idea why. I can't complain, of course, because that's 70 calories less, but still... even though I know I've done well, feeling full makes me feel like I overate. It's all a mental thing though, and I'll have to learn to just get over it. However, the preceding details were just blabber that I doubt any one cares much about! Let's move on to the good news...

I have followers! Haha. It really inspires me to stay on track when I know I have readers and supporters. Thanks for your sweet comments, girls. : ) I have no idea how you're supposed to reply to comments on here, so until I figure that out I'll just have to give a sweeping thank you, sincere to the millionth degree. It means so much to me, and makes me that more determined to keep on track! I hope everyone on ABC gets what they're looking for. : )

I was supposed to figure out my excercise routine today and put it on here, but today was a really lazy day and my head's just not in it. I'll work out all the details tomorrow. As for excercising today, my plans to do some silly workout video in my bedroom were foiled by my forgetting that I share a room with my sister, and she eventually comes home from work every day! Well, there's always tomorrow for that, and tonight I'll probably just end up doing the stationary bike for 30 minutes or so. I'm not sure why, but I hate doing that so much. I think it's just sitting in the same place when I feel like I should be moving, but it's the best excercise to do when I don't have any privacy to do it.

I hope everyone's day was successful!
<3

2 comments:

  1. omg i looooove that feeling of crossing things off. like on calendars and to-do lists and lists in general :)
    like yeah i actually did something i planned on doing, instead of just doing nothing, or instead of doing something pointless.
    :) :) :)
    stay strong <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yes I have some people followers to :)
    I think to reply you a comment you just post a comment and I think we get told? That's if we Subscribe by email?

    I hope that helps? x

    ReplyDelete