Monday, July 27, 2009

Booo.

I ate. I was doing so well, too.
Tomorrow should be better.

You know that Will Smith movies where he's battling those aliens that only come out at night? Like he's completely safe from them in the daytime, but the second night falls he has to lock himself away just to make it through the night alive? Yeah, that's basically what this is.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! That's EXACTLY what it is for me too. I'm safe all day and then comes the night... Boom! Binge city. Wow that's such a great parallel, and you make a good point: Will locks himself away... Maybe i should try that. Like lock myself in my room or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLLLL
    tooo funny!! they arent aliens they are infected with a virus.. "i am legend" lol. i feel that exact same way! nighttime comes and im a mess, the binge monsters are out!

    ReplyDelete