Why am I pathetic? A couple reasons. One, I ended up eating again last night. It's because I broke my "stop everything at 11:00" rule. It's starting again tonight! I obviously can't handle my late-night cravings so I just have to make sure I'm not up to have them. I'm also pathetic because I'm watching "Jonas" right now and am thoroughly enjoying its simplicity, and Nick Jonas kind of reminds me of Micheal Cera a little bit and awhhhhhh! I'm swooning. But I promise I'm not one of "those" girls. Anyway.
I'm super-stoked on this liquid fast. It feels like I'm treating myself because usually I don't let msyelf drink anything but water. So far I've had watered-down apple juice and I'm about to settle down, drink some 60-calorie hot chocolate and lie in my bed watching America's Next Top Model. Lovely. Later I'm seeing Harry Potter again, then I'm going to come home, excercise, probably drink some more hot chocolate and then try to get into bed early tonight.
After my fast is over, I'm going to switch to eating only raw food with the exception of soy protein-based foods. I read a diary this guy made when he experimented with a raw food diet for a month, and he ate like 2500 calories he lost 2-3 lbs a week. So uh yeah, sounds good.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sure you'll succeed today! : D Drink some hot lemon water if you get hungry, that always helps me with fasting ; ) I think raw foods is a wonderful idea : D It's so healthy.
ReplyDeleteIf you get tempted to eat tonight, you should just post a blog entry!
Stay strong and good luck <3
Don't be to hard on yourself because you ended up eating again. You're simply bored, you've nothing to do and can't sleep already, the carving just comes along with it, it also happens to me pretty often in the evenings.
ReplyDeleteGood luck and keep it up! :)
Evenings seem to be the worst time for everyone. I know how you feel anyway. And I'm definitely seeing Harry Potter again asap, if only for the Malfoy scenes. Tastier than any food and more likely to be interested when we're skinny... haha
ReplyDeletehi! thanks for the comment. i did enjoy myself while i was on the trip, but I wish i hadn't quite so much! i'm back and i think tomorrow I'm going to sit down and read your whole blog. should keep me distracted for a little while :]
ReplyDeletebut i'm going to say an early good night tonight.
would that blog be by a guy named steve something? did a 30 day raw fast? i read something similar as well
ReplyDeletesend me a link to that!
ReplyDeletei would love to read about that.
and good luck on your liquid fast.
sounds like you got it under control. :)
America's next top model is such great thinspo. If I watch it in the evening it puts me right off food. Also, Tyra Banks is just amazing. If I was gay, she'd be my top choice.
ReplyDeleteAre you watching it on tv or the net?
Only I was in the middle of cycle 5 on youtube and the person who uploaded it deleted it =[ so I was wondering if you knew anywhere else?
Good luck on your raw foods thing, I've always wanted to try that. x