I did excercise though, so I have high hopes that I didn't gain. And after two days of "normal" eating, my metabolism should be pretty functional, so the next two days should be pretty awesome in terms of weight loss. Tomorrow I have to wake up at like 7:30, eat some fruit, get picked up at about 9:00 for my spa day. : ) More fruit for brunch, and then I'll be at my friend's house all day doing yoga and facial masks and whatnot. It'll be pretty obvious that I'm not eating much because I'll be with them that night (we have another show we're putting on) but I'll just say I ate a big breakfast, maybe bring over some soymilk for me to drink before I go. If tomorrow goes well, I should see good results. Sunday I'll liquid fast.
Excercise:
About 35 minutes on the bike. 8.3 miles. The bike says that burns 200 calories, but the bike is really innacurate. I'm not sure but I think it'll be closer to 300. So that gets rid of some of the excess that I ate.
Then, I gave my cat a bath. (The 'obese cat' that I put a picture up of.) He has a skin condition and fleas, so he really needed a bath. That was harder on my body than the bike was! I had to sit in a squatting position the whole time because we had him in a tub and my legs were killing me afterwards.
Then, I gave my cat a bath. (The 'obese cat' that I put a picture up of.) He has a skin condition and fleas, so he really needed a bath. That was harder on my body than the bike was! I had to sit in a squatting position the whole time because we had him in a tub and my legs were killing me afterwards.
So all in all, the day isn't totally lost.
I was supposed to finish one of my summer reading books though, and I didn't.
I have tons of laundry to do/packing up/muffin-baking (for muffins I have no intention of eating.) And I need to get a good night's sleep. And it's almost 11. I guess I'll just be tired tomorrow.
I have tons of laundry to do/packing up/muffin-baking (for muffins I have no intention of eating.) And I need to get a good night's sleep. And it's almost 11. I guess I'll just be tired tomorrow.

Well, if you did all that exercise I'm sure you'll be fine! Spa day? That sounds like so much fun! I'm sure you'll have such a great time ; )
ReplyDeleteI hope you're right about my binge and it's not too damaging... : /
Stay strong <3
I LOVE SPA DAYSSS <3
ReplyDeletei would think that 200 calories at 35 minutes is about right.. because the average person burns 200-300 calories per HOUR so if you're burning 200 in 35 minutes, thats badass. :)
im off to go work out at 1:30.
yayyyyy me!