When I went job searching with my mom, she made me go eat with her. I put it off for so long, but she just really wanted to and ughh. I ate like, the healthiest thing I could have possibly gotten but I know I still went way over. I went home and purged the best I could, and actually more than I ever have, but I don't think I got all of it out. Like 3/4 of the way through eating the food I just couldn't mentally or physically handle it and I told my mom it was making me sick (which it honestly was) and she believed me, because I have a really weak stomache. And I only ate like half of what I cooked for myself earlier, but I still feel horrible. I feel completely out of control. And it's worse that I couldn't even help it. I don't know, at least when I eat too much on my own accord... it's on my own accord, y'know?
Plus, I felt awful the whole day and I'm not sure why. I'm on my period, and it might be making me fatigued. I took a long bike ride but that wasn't a big deal.
Oh, and as if it wasn't bad enough, one of the hostesses at the restaraunt was my friend from middle school who lost a bunch of weight... god, when I walked out of there I felt like I was disrespecting her while simultaneously disgusting and amusing her... she didn't see me.
On the plus side, I saw a picture of myself from yesterday, and a picture of myself from like March, and my face looks a lot thinner. At least I know I'm changing in some way...
No comments:
Post a Comment