The good news is that I'm down 2 lbs from yesterday. 3 more to go and I'm back to where I was. Luckily I have no more trips for the rest of the summer, so I can't imagine actually HAVING to eat bad/a lot or whatever. I know I'll get back on track and stay there.
I need to not eat for the rest of the day. I'm seeing a gorgeous boy on Saturday and I want to talk to him and feel good about myself. Blahh!
Someone please liquid fast with me tomorrow!
I love you guys. More amusing posts should come soon. : )

I'll liquid fast with you tomorrow! I've actually been liquid fasting this time because I'm sick ; )
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're down! And don't worry about working back to where you were restricting before. It's probably better if you do it gradual anyways because it gives you time to adjust so you won't binge or anything ; D
I'm sure that boy will think you're beautiful!
Stay strong <3
See?
ReplyDeleteI told you it would come right back off :D
You will be fine by saturday.
keep up the good work!!