Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 5...


ABC is not doing good for my body.
I can't sleep for anything, my skin is painfully dry and I look sick. Like really sick. This all, however, could be a coincidence, completely unrelated to ABC. Oh well, vaseline and make-up will have to fix this for now.

This shouldn't be so hard, as I haven't been following closely enough. My moments of weakness always seem to overshadow hours of strength. I went over on my calories yesterday, but after that, I realized that 'going over' on a 100 day means around 200 calories, and so today, a 200 calorie day, should be super easy. Right? I'm trying to go as long as I can today without eating, and finish eating late, because that's what helped me stay perfect that one day. ONE day. Hah. I'm pathetic. I can't even get through 5 days of this.

But it's a process, and I need to keep reminding myself that. I shouldn't expect it to be perfect from day 1. But I WILL finish ABC. As it goes on, I will perfect the art. I just really wish I had a scale!!! My mom says the batteries might just be dead, so let's hope it's that. But who knows when we can buy new batteries.

My family says I look like I'm losing weight.
I don't see it at all.
Right now I feel like I weigh 10,000 lbs and everyone is kidding themselves.


1 comment:

  1. i hate feeling like that. when your family and everyone close to you is like hey your getting skinny!
    like uh no, im not.....skinny to me is definitely not this lard ass 170 pounds..
    but then, in a family of lazy obese acne-ridden people, i guess skinny is anything below 200..
    thats really sad :/
    i hope you find batteries!!!!!!!!and yes, stay determined and strong, we can do this :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete