Saturday, July 4, 2009

Last one for the night!

I post here way too much, I know. But today was dull enough to dedicate to plans, goals, and oodles of thinspiration. I take a ton of enjoyment out of carefully planning my food intake for the following day, and as tomorrow is a very, very special day, I decided to plan everything out and set everything aside tonight. Here goes:

DAY ONE OF ABC - 500 CALORIES:

Breakfast
Peach (66 cals)
Green apple (36)
5 Ritz crackers (80)
TOTAL: 182

Lunch
Original Vegan Boca (70 cals)
Hamburger bun (100)
2 pickles (20)
TOTAL: 190

Dinner
1 can of green beans (70 cals)
Veggie dog (50)
TOTAL: 120

DAY TOTAL: 482 cals

Wish me luck,
Good night. : )

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by :) Yep I'm on day two and may give your little food list you have above a try.

    That remembers me I better get something to eat to kick start my body :)

    Come by anytime

    x

    ReplyDelete