Sunday, November 22, 2009
You know how everyone always says "Tomorrow is another day"? Well FUCK IT. RIGHT NOW is another SECOND. Just because you fucked up taking one bite, that doesn't give you an excuse to finish the whole thing. Throw it in the trash. RIGHT NOW is the perfect time to get back on track. Not tomorrow morning. Now, now, now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So true. It's in our hands when to change and we can CHOOSE to make that change now.
ReplyDeleteHey. I just read your entire blog from beginning to present over the last few days. it was hard to see you get progressively worse and reaching out, but I am glad that you have such lovely followers who it seems have heightened your mood, if only by inches.
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't my linking to you from my own blog. I like the way you write.