I'm baking cookies now. Not eating them. Like baked goods are the one thing I can cook and resist. I don't know why. So I try to bake as often as I can. I like getting that close to the danger and resisting. It's not hard for me to resist cookies, but I can pretend that I have self-control...
Friday, November 20, 2009
Awkward.
Today I mentioned to a friend how I was wanting to work at GNC so I could get a discount on vitamins. She laughed and ask, "You take vitamin supplements?" and I was like yeah. And she was like "I think you should try and just get your vitamins in the foods that you eat." She's really into nutrition. So I was trying to explain to her why I couldn't possibly get my vitamins in the foods I eat because I just... can't. I just normally don't eat enough (well of course minus these horrible binging episodes.) It was so weird; I had no idea how to explain to her why I couldn't get vitamins from my food. I was just like, "Well I just have... um, well... I'm... well like I only like to eat certain foods... and... hmm... see I try to eat mostly raw food and I don't pay attention to it much and it's just... it's just complicated."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment