2. Liquid fasting. I'll start off liquid fasting once a week, then try to up it to two or more days a week. I'll try to keep it between 400-600 calories on these days. I'll drink light soy milks, some fruit juice, and fruit smoothies (I'm actually a huge fan of Smoothie King... it's like 270 calories for a Mangofest but it's worth fasting the whole day for. I refuse to ever give up Smoothie King. Ever. Like it'll have to be included in any eating plan I ever make for myself.)
3. Exercising. I have to exercise EVERY DAY! Even if it's just a little bit.
4. Restricting (of course). I don't know a certain calorie number I want yet... I'll have to figure that out as I go along. I'd like to get down anywhere between 200-600 calories a day but to start I'll probably aim for 600-800.
5. Safe foods ONLY! I'm making a list of what I can eat. I can ONLY eat foods on this list unless for some reason I absolutely cannot get out of it.
Super-safe! (allowed any day):
- broccoli
- tomatoes
- carrots
- lettuce
- cabbage
- cauliflower
- oranges
- grapefruit
- apples
- celery
- cucumbers
- bell peppers
- this frozen mixed fruit my mom buys (heh)
- fruit cups from Publix (heh heh)
Semi-Safe (allowed occasionally):
- bananas
- avocados
- almonds/walnuts (mainly to make my mom happy; she's obsessed with me eating them)
- 1/2 sweet potato (this is another thing my mom is obsessed with me eating)
Unsafe (allowed NEVER!):
- everything else!
- I'm also completely cutting out any type of processed sugar; this will really only affect fruit juices and certain brands of soy milk. This is mostly just me deciding to be a good vegan from now on. I used to cut it out completely, but I got lax, now I decided to cut it out again.

No comments:
Post a Comment