Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rant.

My friend S put it perfectly: "My life is so hard, I had to go on a date last night, boohoo!" (She said this sarcastically about someone else, of course.)

People: STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING A ROMANTIC SOCIAL LIFE. Like fucking stop it. I have a friend, and of course I love her to death, but out of nowhere, she became the shit and now every guy she talks to seems to fall in love with her. (Of course, every time a guy acknowledges her in a completely normal way she has to be like "ohemgee I wish these guys would stop hitting on me.") Ok but she acts like her life is SO FUCKING HORRIBLE because the worst fucking thing in the world that could ever happen to anyone is having three really great guys like you. (And of course there are other guys that like her too, but there are only three guys that she's "involved" with.) Oh, fuck. That's just so shitty for you, isn't it? I'm so sorry for your awful situation.

The worst part is, she got herself into this mess. She's one of those southern-belle types that truly believes that a man's world should revolve solely around his woman. So she's basically been playing these three guys and acts fucking innocent about it, like oh none of this would happen if T, (who is going through so much shit in his life right now), had more time for me, oh boohoo, so to make him mad I'm going to date these two other guys who I don't like all that much anyway as if that'll solve everything. And since she believes honestly that the world revolves around her, she doesn't realize that she's treating all three of these guys like shit.

It just fucking pisses me off how she has all of these great guys that like her, and she acts like it's this epic huge problem. And it's like, stop fucking act like you're being BURDENED by this. YOU ARE FUCKING LUCKY!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP! No fucking guys show any interest in me whatsoever and it makes me fucking miserable and you act like you have it so hard.

I fucking hate myself. I'm such a shitty person for saying this. But seriously if she doesn't get her head out of her ass I am calling her on all of this.

1 comment:

  1. People like that irritate me. "Lol i r so purdeh... wai r u all hittin' on meh?! MAI LIEF SUKS! BOOHOO!"

    HELL-O! At least you have people hitting on you, dipshit!

    *hugs* I hate the world. ._.

    ReplyDelete