Either my scale is broken or my weight just fucking plummeted. Like 7lbs plummeted. In like a day and a half. Maybe my half-fast today did miracles, or maybe my scale is just really broken. Like I was looking at the number, and I couldn't believe it, I had to look at my hands to make sure I wasn't holding myself up on something making it weigh me lighter.
Today I felt thinner. But I was still ignored for the most part.
Get said 'hey' to as an afterthought. No one looked me in the eyes, half hugs, just formalities like that.
Also today, a South Korean boy who barely spoke English knew just enough to say that my back was fat or weird or whatever. Fuck! I have a fucking curved spine! It's not my fucking fault. I have a really, really weird back; I'm quite fucking aware of it, you don't need to insult me. Fuck.
Also today, a South Korean boy who barely spoke English knew just enough to say that my back was fat or weird or whatever. Fuck! I have a fucking curved spine! It's not my fucking fault. I have a really, really weird back; I'm quite fucking aware of it, you don't need to insult me. Fuck.

No comments:
Post a Comment