Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ok, I'm not even sure what to say anymore. Maybe this is just my time to switch from restricter to binger and eventually back to restricter... I've gained like 7lbs. I never, ever, ever, ever thought I would do that. I was literally a pound away from a HUGE goal weight. Apparently the thought of actually being successful scared me into this extended, this very extended binge episode.

And I know I'm supposed to be branching out and making new friends but right now someone is asking me to hang out and I'm too depressed to do anything. And I know I should go, even if I don't want to... but I really, really don't want to.

I've been having mild nightmares which means I'm mildly starving. That's the weirdest indicator ever but for some reason it's almost completely accurate. When I start having binging nightmares that means I'm doing really well. What a fucking trade-off! Anyway, I'm just going to have breakfast then liquid fast on soy milk and orange juice for the rest of today. Thanksgiving is really, really scaring me... but the more I think about it, there's really not going to be much that I can even eat so it'll be kind of impossible to eat all that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment