Friday, November 6, 2009

"Though I suffer from dyslexia, and mild manorexia..."

So I got Say Anything's new cd on Tuesday, and it's really good! That's what the title is from. Haha.

My sister made a blogger account, and sometimes it keeps her logged in, so I looked at it... no blog, no blogs she's following. So I'm like paranoid that she's found out about my blog? I don't know how to make sure she can't see it... I made it unsearchable and took it out of the Blogger listings, and made sure she didn't have the link saved, but should I like change the name of it and stuff? Bah that's annoying.

Good news things!

I've lost weight! So I'm 2lbs lower than I was on Oct 24th, which was my LW I think before I binged and gained like a million pounds. So now I'm back to that beautiful mathematical equation, CW=LW! Yippee!

And, I got contacts yesterday. I had contacts for a long time, but I have really bad dry eyes so I stopped wearing them, lost them, and went back yesterday for an updated prescription and another exam. So my eyes were pretty annoyingly dry for the most part of the day, but it was definitely better than glasses. When I wear glasses, I'm extremely aware of them being on my face and I feel awkward and embarrassed when people look at me. Plus it's like this big barrier between me and other people, and I'm self-conscious of how I look of them. So today I was much more comfortable and outgoing, so I guess it's worth the annoying eyes. : ) Plus the dryness always make me squint a little so I'm convinced I have that sexy Anderson Cooper-like intense stare going on... haha I doubt it. But yeah.

So, yeah. Say Anything is great. Raw food is great. Losing weight because of raw food is great. Being comfortable talking to people is great. Dry eyes and nosy family members are NOT great!

I feel like I've neglected you all so much and I'm sorry. : ( I've been completely out of my mind with school lately and I'm an old lady on the inside, so my internal bedtime is 8:00 which makes any type of communication hard. But I hope all of you are doing well! I love you lovelies. : )))

No comments:

Post a Comment