
This is a pound of fat.
It could fill a coffee mug. It could overflow a coffee mug.
I'm keeping that in my head tonight.
Enemy number one is coming over tonight: My brother is getting Chinese food.
"I don't want any. Don't order me any for just in case or anything, just DON'T get me anything. No, not even broccoli."
Done-zo!
Fucking RATIONS. I need rations. I have 110 calories left for today, perfect for an apple plus three stalks of celery. I'VE GOT THIS GUYS, do you hear me? I've got this. I'm preparing my meal and putting it in my bedroom. I'm filling up one 2-liter soda bottle up with purified water. I'm putting it in my bedroom. I'm filling up another bottle. I'm keeping that one with me. After I'm done doing that--I have absolutely no reason to even enter the kitchen for the rest of the night. Fucking PREVENTION, guys. I've got this so fucking much.

oh, gosh. That is gross.
ReplyDeleteI actually dry-heaved when I read that wasa pound of fat! thanx for some kick-ass reverse thinspo lol
ReplyDeletex
My grampa is a nutritionist and he actually has one of those on his desk. Then some little kid took a bite out of (its like made out some kind of plastic or something, not sure) it and he had to get a new one. So now he has two and it makes me nauseous every time I visit...
ReplyDeleteomigawd, I need to lose like 10-11 coffee cups of fat.
ReplyDeleteI like this picture. Totally motivating. Puts everything into perspective...
Love the control you have!
Chinese Food <--Just Say NO!
You got it girl!
Skinny Mini here you come!
XO
Awesome plan and motivation :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! Go you. That's an excellent idea, to just prevent yourself from going into the kitchen. I'm going to have to do the same thing. Stay strong, love. You've got it!
ReplyDeleteOh and that pound of fat... sooo gross.
oh my god. That is the BEST reverse thinspo I have ever ever ever seen. This is the first thing that popped into my head:
ReplyDelete"THAT'S INSIDE ME!"