I met my calorie limit yesterday; my limit yesterday was too damn high. Today I tried to treat myself by allowing myself today's full 500 calories but I've had 340 and I feel horrible. No matter how much I starve or how much I black out or how much I feel like I'm going to faint, I'll never get all the Bad Things out that live inside of me. There's so much evil in my body. I want it out. But I have too weak of a mind to overcome whatever It is. I'll never be clean or pure. I don't know... I don't have anything else to say.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
I'm so stressed out, and so lonely, and nothing feels okay because no matter what I do I'M STILL A FAT PIG AND I CAN'T FUCKING LOSE WEIGHT and I shouldn't even bother trying to do things, because it's been proven that unattractive people are less successful, and I shouldn't bother with boys because I'm too fat for any guy to like me regardless of how desparate they are or how low their self-esteem is. I can't talk to anyone about it because I'm the only fucking person I know that can't get anything right and can't get a date or even a hug to save her life. No one knows because everyone is better than me. I am the lowest of the low. The scum of the Earth. The scum of the scum of the scum of the Earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i know where your coming from - i expect most people out there do.
ReplyDeleteNot many people ever feel good enough , espeshially when you have body-image issues, it sucks the life out of you.
Chin up, smile - things will get better.
:) xx
Would you please stop reading my mind and writing about it! Those thoughts are private, you know.
ReplyDeleteHey, i've felt that way before too, too many times to count. I'm sorry you feel so crappy, but you really ARE a good person. You'll get thin soon; you absolutely MUST. Stay strong, and do try to be a bit happy, sweetheart. *hugs*--Ha! You just got a hug, so don't tell me you can't ever get hugs! Lol.
ReplyDeleteYou're wrong. You are not any of those things. Be nice to yourself Heebee! WE care about you and want the best for you.
ReplyDeletesending
((((Luv~n~Hugs)))
your way!