Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bad news: I feel like a fat pig because today I wasn't dizzy. At lunch forced myself (and I do mean forced, I was so overjoyed that I literally was forcing myself to eat) to eat 50cal apple sauce, came home, took too long of a nap, woke up, quickly ate some Saltines and corn which probably put me over by 10-20 calories, but right now that small amount of calories seems as huge as I am. So, total? 210-220cals. I'm bummed. I lost like .4lbs since umm Sunday, the last time I weighed. I got stomach sick this morning because that's what happens when I eat. Ew. I'm on my period too which I am going to use as a scapegoat for every bad feeling I have for the next 5 days.

GOOD NEWS I GOT A KITTEN LAST NIGHT OMGGGGG! More on that later and hopefully a picture! I have oodles of homework now though so it will have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment