Saturday, September 5, 2009


Even after my binge last night, even with all of that disgusting food still stuck in my stomache (and I do mean ALL OF IT), I managed to be down .4lbs today! And today is 100cals, so if I'm successful I should be seeing quite a good loss tomorrow.

What happens if you freeze applesauce? I have some amazing 50cal peach-flavored applesauce that I would love to freeze and eat later. It makes it more difficult to eat, and it takes longer, and I could savor each tip of a spoonful more, and it's in this itty bitty cup... awh, this week has taught me to love restricting. I love feeling dizzy, I love taking steps and not feeling my feel connect with the floor. Last week was a bit manic, but I felt like I floated just a few inches above the rest of the world, and that nothing could really hurt me.

If I ever felt like making a thinspo site, I would make one where it was split up into different categories. Like pictures where it focus mostly on the collar bones, or on the cheek bones, or on the thighs, etc. I get so frustrated trying to find specific thinspiration.

The costume store I've wanted to work at since I was 12 is hiring.
Also I changed the template on my blog. : ) Teehee.

6 comments:

  1. Nice redesign :)

    Just wanted to say that frozen applesauce is amazing, it's just a spiced up version of the regular stuff. It is not too hard to eat, either. Just let it sit a minute if need be. Also your body works harder to digest it, since it is so cold.

    peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the floaty feeling. the lighter i am, the stronger :) mmm good job. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so happy that you've finally managed to lose some weight, after all that hard work and trying. Maybe you should try some laxatives (they're not bad when used for their intended purpose only) since you've been having those troubles.. Just a thought.

    Yum! Frozen applesauce sounds like a fantastic idea to me, and i don't think it would hurt it at all. I had some in the back of my fridge that got a little bit slushy and it was OK.

    I couldn't agree more about trying to find specific thinspos. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freezing snacks does taste good. I haven't frozen applesauce yet, but I have frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and yogurt.

    btw. your new layout is cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the thinspo can get so tedious because you want to look a certain way but you have to go through a million pics just to find the one you want. UGH. But you have a good idea.
    Also I'm glad you're enjoying feeling disconnected and light and thin. Good job! Keep up the hard work it will pay off very very soon.

    ReplyDelete