Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I fantasize about ideals and absolutes. Bodies that can't exist, governments that only work in theory. Purity. Extremes. That elusive end of the spectrum that only exists in your mind. Skin and bones in perfect, fairy-tale alignment. I'm obsessed with the idea that everything, everyone, exists on a spectrum. This blog details my journey to the better end.
You help keep me strong. Your posts are more frequent than others, and it helps me stay on track a bit more. Thank you, and keep your chin up.
ReplyDelete:]
If you can complete a few days in a row the way you plan, the success will keep you going. Once you start, everything gets in line again. Good luck, and we're all here for you!
ReplyDeleteIf your still intersted in a texting buddy- I'm here for you hun.
ReplyDelete:]
I'd love to text too!
ReplyDeleteAnd MyQuest is right... I'm here for you too! We all are!