Monday, December 21, 2009

Bacterial domesticity. That's what I'm calling it from now on. It's that infectious feeling you wake up with on some mornings where all you want to do is wash dishes and do laundry and cook dinner... you want to cook dinner so bad but it's only 1:30 and you're freaking out because you just want to cook! You want to cook, and not eat any of it. You want to create a gorgeous table setting and soak up all the compliments on your domestic skill from your ravenous family (they're ravenous because creating the meal just right took you like, 4 hours) and sit there while they eat and simply say, "Oh I was snacking so much while I was cooking, I'm stuffed!" And they believe you because they do the same thing.

Mannn. Yeah.
We have like, no food in the house though, so it'll be pretty... interesting.

I lost a lb overnight. Slowly getting back into things.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I get random bouts of bacterial domesticity too. Of course, it only comes when there's something enourmously important that I need to do (and have probably been putting off for ages) so I don't even get to cook.

    Congratulations on losing a pound! One by one, the pounds add up... or subtract down, I guess!

    ReplyDelete