I'm going to try and re-follow everyone I've followed before. But, if you want to follow my new blog, tell me in a comment and I'll send you the link. Eventually, I'll delete this one completely. Explanation will be in the new blog.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Could you send me the link please? My email is della.shadows@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks! Hope you're doing okay
I'd love the link if you'd send it to me.
ReplyDeleteMy email is toomanyringsaroundrosie@rocketmail.com if you want to send it there.
could you send me the link? heyybabyxx@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd love to keep following it too! ed4341@wayne.edu
ReplyDeleteI want to keep following too. Could you leave the url in a comment on my blog?
ReplyDeleteHey, can you send me a link? coffeestarsandcitylights@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI love the title of your blog! I am a person of extremes. Please please please send me the new link.
ReplyDeleteinsanity@sillious.net